Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Timely

This opportunity to learn more about blogs and other web based tecnology will be exciting for me.

I have a blog through wordpress that I started with my website and then created another one for personal reflection after the passing of my husband.


I look forward to learning more about the other aspects of our modern world as the e-business and what can be achieved through the web is fascinating.


I have borrowed books just lately on all the aspects that are being offered, some titles, being

Problogger by Andrew Garrett & Darren Rowse, You call the shots by Cameron Johnson where he shares his secrets on how he became a entrepreneur from a young age.


So very happy about this opportunity through State Library of Queensland......Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment